We can produce and deliver nearly any duplex material requirement in pipe, tube or fittings. While Duplex 2205 is the most common duplex product we supply, we can also deliver Duplex 2304 and Duplex 2207 with reduced lead times as these alloys are stocked. Alloy 2205 (UNS S32305/S31803) is a 22% chromium, 3% molybdenum, 5-6% nickel, nitrogen alloyed duplex stainless steel pipe with high general, localized, and stress corrosion resistance properties in addition to high strength and excellent impact toughness.
Alloy 2205 provides pitting and crevice corrosion resistance superior to 316L or 317L austenitic stainless steel tube in almost all corrosive media. It also has high corrosion and erosion fatigue properties as well as lower thermal expansion and higher thermal conductivity than austenitic.
Standard: ASTM/ASME A789/SA789, A790/SA790
Steel Grade: UNS S32750, S31803, S32760 etc.
General service, fluid transportation, pressure, high and low temperature, structural, heat exchanger, oil and gas service, ornamental, chemical and fertile
Duplex stainless steel 2205 has below capability:
- High intensity and good impact toughness
- It can bear stress corrosion well
- Good ability to avoid patch and crack
- Low heat expand modulus and better heat transmit
- High pressure work
- Marking: SunnySteel, material grade, standard, specification, heat no.
- Surface Treatment: Bright annealed, polished outside and inside surface.
- Package: Each pipe in a PVC bag and caps on both ends then bundled in wood case, (option: Bundle with knitted plastic bag/stee crate. )
Mill test certificate: according to EN 10204 3.2
Inspection: Third party inspection, or by clints