Payment & Shipping Terms:
stainless steel seamless tubes,
seamless stainless steel pipes
High Pressure Stainless Steel Tubing A312 / A213 For Pressure Vessels
What is 316L stainless steel
Grade 316L, the low carbon version of 316 and is immune from sensitisation (grain boundary carbide
precipitation). Thus it is extensively used in heavy gauge welded components (over about 6mm).
There is commonly no appreciable price difference between 316 and 316L stainless steel.
TP316L seamless stainless steel pipe characteristics:
- Higher creep resistance
- Excellent formability.
- Rupture and tensile strength at high temperatures
- Corrosion and pitting resistance
Stainless steel pipe schedule:
1. Standard: ASTM A213, A269, A312, A270, A249
2. Material: TP304,TP304L,TP316,TP316L, TP321H, TP321, TP347
3. Outside diameter rang form 3mm to 830mm
4. Wall thickness range from 0.8mm to 60mm .
5. Other size available as customer require.
6. Length: 6M or as customer requried
7. Package: banding with braiding strips, wooden box or steel box outside
Packaging ,Delivery and payment
|Packaging Detail:||1.seaworthy package 2,Packed in bundles with several steel strips and covered by waterproof paper or kraftpaper 2.According to the requirements of customers|
|Delivery Detail:||7-30 days after receipt the deposit|
if your payment is T/T ,first you should pay 30% for down payment and the 70%balance against the copy of B/L. or irrevocable L/C.